High-Dose Retinoid Serum
In an independent blinded study of 102 people, after 4 weeks:
- 90% of people saw boosted radiance and agreed the product was gentler than other facial retinoid serums used in the past
- 88% of people reported that skin looked brighter
- 87% of people saw renewed skin
After 6 weeks:
- 96% of people felt the product was effective in addressing skin concerns
- 95% of people were happy with the results of the product
- 92% of people felt the product was gentle and non-irritating
- 90% of people reported that skin looked healthy
- 86% of people saw a reduction in the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- 84% of people reported that skin clarity was improved and saw a reduction in the appearance of dark spots
- 82% of people reported that their skin tone looked more even
- 80% of people felt that their lines looked smoother
- 72% of people felt that skin appeared less red
- 71% of people saw an improvement in the look of expression lines
An advanced-strength retinoid serum delivers a 6.5% solution of stabilised retinoid blends and botanical, retinol-alternative extracts into the skin.
Combining 5% retinoid ester blend, 1% liposomal-encapsulated retinol blend, and 0.5% blue-green algae with natural, retinoid-alternative activity, this serum fights the signs of ageing and improves the look of congested and UV damaged skin. Encapsulated CoQ10 helps to improve the appearance of ageing or damaged skin, while rare, Hawaiian white honey, bisabolol, cactus extract, and ginger balance and soothe the skin for the appearance of a calmer, even-toned complexion.
Sulphate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegetarian.
RETINOID ESTER BLEND 5% + LIPOSOME-ENCAPSULATED RETINOL BLEND 1% + 0.5% BLUE-GREEN ALGAE: Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and encourages the signs of clearer skin (without the drawbacks of traditional retinol).
CoQ10: Improves the appearance of ageing or UV-exposed skin, for a healthier-looking, balanced complexion.
HAWAIIAN WHITE HONEY: Pro skin humectant, rich in phytonutrients.
HOW TO USE
We recommend: Apply 1-2 pumps in the evening to clean, dry skin. For targeted instructions, see below:
For new retinoid users: Use two days on, two days off. Work your way up to every other day, then todaily, evening use. Follow with a gentle oil or moisturiser, like C.E.O. Glow or Juno. Use an AHA serum, like Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment, on alternate nights to sweep away dead skin cells.
For advanced retinoid users: Use daily, in the evenings. Follow with a gentle oil or moisturiser, like C.E.O. Glow or Juno. Use an AHA serum, like Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment, in the mornings to sweep away dead skin cells.
For sensitive skin: Apply a few drops of a gentle, moisturising oil, like C.E.O. Glow or Juno to your skin before applying A+ Serum.